Garnet | Hull Necklace | Made to order
Hidden beauty abounds in this token of hardship and hope. A reminder of the tenacious wild things that reveal realities of redemption through tattered leaves and scattered seeds.
"For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. the shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn't understand growth, it would look like complete destruction" Cynthia Ocelli
- genuine garnet stone "seed" inlay
- ~2.75" (7cm) pendant
- hand forged ripple pod texture
- 30" long sterling chain (shortened upon request)
Made to order | Please allow 2-4 days
- Forged by hand, built by fire
- Sterling Silver construction
- hypoallergenic / nickel free
Ruggedly elegant | meaningfully made
~ pairs beautifully with the husk earrings and hungry caterpillar or riverside ring ~
Need further customization? Drop me a note and Id love to chat.