Shorl Tourmaline | Husk Necklace | Made to order
Hidden beauty abounds in this token of hardship and hope. A reminder of the tenacious wild things that reveal realities of redemption through tattered leaves and scattered seeds.
"For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. the shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn't understand growth, it would look like complete destruction" Cynthia Ocelli
- Black short tourmaline stone "seed" inlay
- ~2.75" (7cm) pendant
- Real leaf impression texture
- 30" long sterling chain (shortened upon request)
- Turquoise stone setting on pendant bail
Made to order | Please allow 3-5 days for creation. Slight, yet beautiful, variances to be expected as with any handmade item made to order. Guaranteed one of a kind
- forged by hand, built by fire
- solid Sterling Silver construction
- hypoallergenic / nickel free
Ruggedly elegant | meaningfully made
~ pairs beautifully with the husk earrings and hungry caterpillar or riverside ring ~
Need further customization? Drop me a note and Id love to chat.